Thursday, January 2, 2014

Family

I constantly find myself struggling with my family. My parents seem to act like teenagers more than anything. They split up when i was 10 and we went our separate ways. I didnt talk to my father for nearly 10 years. It was, it was a crazy time. After a lot of help and time, i could finally allow my father to be in my life again. Since then, its like my mom decided she didnt need to be around and just bounced out. Idk. Im always irritated with them feeling like im talking to some damn 16year olds. It makes me more mad that my kids have to be brought into this cycle of BS that i grew up with. I was kinda hoping they would have grown up by now and moved on from this childish shit. It appears that i am doing better at managing my life than they ever have. Its been a mess. Im to the point where walking away from them so my children dont have to put up with their shit seems a lot better of an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment